Know Why Your PC is Not Compatible with Windows 11
WhyNotWin11 is a portable compatibility checker tool that scans your hardware and tells why your PC is not compatible with Windows 11. You can use this tool as an alternative to Microsoft’s PC Health Check tool:
- Download WhyNotWin11 from GitHub.
- If your browser blocks the app, click the three dots and keep the file.
- Similarly, Windows may flag the app and block the installation. Click More info and hit Run anyway
- Click OK when prompted to run the app.
- It’ll check and tell you whether your PC can run Windows 11 or not within no time.
- If your PC is incompatible, it’ll tell you the exact requirements that your machine is lacking.
It works by matching your computer’s hardware with the currently known requirements:
- Boot Type
- CPU Architecture
- CPU Generation
- Core Count
- CPU Frequency
- DirectX Support
- Disk Partitioning
- Secure Boot
- TPM Minimum
If all the requirements are marked green and say “OK,” your computer is compatible to run with Windows 11. However, any of the parameters are shown in red with an X, then that’s what is causing compatibility issues. You can make changes if possible to make Windows 11 run on the device.