Business Advisor / Sales Consultant
With a small team of smart people who like working hard and have fun too, we work with the most disruptive enterprise management software in the world: Odoo. Fully open source, full-featured with apps like Accounting, HR, CRM, Manufacturing, and 4,000 more. Its online offer is 3 times more affordable than traditional competitors like SAP and Microsoft.
You think it's too good to be true? See for yourself. Preview its 1-click demo.
Start a career with us. We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn and grow. Be involved with a very exciting product and a great team behind it.
As a Business Advisor, you will be in charge of the full sales cycle without prospecting new customers. You'll be pitching the Odoo Management Software to SMEs who are unsatisfied with their current tools. First, you'll analyze their business needs. After an in-depth qualification of the business requirements, you'll provide the customer with a tailor made demonstration of the software. After this advising phase comes the sales stage: negotiation and closing. Everyday you'll be in contact with different companies from different sectors. You'll learn a lot about how companies over a wide range of different industries operate. Your daily tasks are mainly done from our office in Islamabad, Pakistan
What's great in the job?
No cold calling, you'll get leads on a daily basis, allowing you to focus on value creation
You sell management software to directors of SMBs: interesting projects and people
Learn a lot about different businesses and different business sectors
Interesting, evolving product with a large application scope: CRM, Accounting, E-commerce, Inventory, HR, Project Management etc.
Full control over the sales cycle. You'll be in direct contact with the customer from initial contact to closing
High commissions for good performers
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Strong software and new technology awareness
- Excellent communication skill, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets
- Hunter attitude
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and